Watch the sunset from one of the most famous spots in the world, Rick’s Cafe . Voted one of the ten best bars in the world by Caribbean Travel & Life Magazine, this is the ultimate Jamaica experience in the heart of the West End, Negril.
Ricks Cafe was the first public bar and restaurant of its type on the West End Cliffs, offering an alternative to Negril’s majestic seven mile beach. From the beginning, Rick’s Cafe boasted an unrivaled view of the sunset from its naturally formed cliffs. Over the years, visitors and locals alike have designated Rick’s Cafe as Negril’s premier gathering spot and our sunsets have become a Jamaican tradition.
Negril Sightseeing Tours with Sunset watching at Rick’s Cafe
- Discover the charm of Negril while browsing the local shops
- Enjoy seven miles of white-sand beaches
- Watch a gorgeous Caribbean sunset at Rick’s Cafe
- Dine on a delicious lunch of Jamaican jerk chicken and other local delicacies
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off