Ocho Rios Airport transfers to/from Montego Bay
Make the beginning of your vacation to Ocho Rios Jamaica just as smooth as you imagine. There’s no better way of getting Airport transfers to Ocho Rios than to book with us. Ocho Rios Airport transfer include Meet and Greets with personal signage on request. Airport transfers to St Ann Jamaica service provide comfort when comfort is most important. Our professional operators will meet you at the airport arrival exit so that you don’t have to carry your luggage any further than needed.
Ocho Rios Hotels Rates
- 1 h 38 min (102.9 km) via A1
- Private transfer
- One way & Round trip.
- Not Shared, this is private
- No charge for delayed flights
- No unwanted stops
Safety: Approved transportation
Protection: Secure checkout.
1 – 2 persons per vehicle
Luxury service available
- Take the stress out of your arrival to Montego Bay airport
- Enjoy the services of English-speaking drivers
- Enjoy the freedom of having your transportation waiting for you
- Enjoy the privacy and comfort of a private transfer
- Enjoy comfortable seats and air-conditioning
- Door-to-door round-trip service to/from MBJ airport
- Money back guarantee per policy.
|You’ve Discover so now travel around Jamaica safely and comfortable.
These are the instructions for meeting our representative;
Montego Bay Airport Transfers: On arriving at the MBJ airport and after checking through immigration and Customs, proceed to the arrival lobby, where you’ll pass the Avis and Island Car Rental desk to your right.
Exit through the double glass doors to the right of a blue Cambio (foreign exchange outlet). Continue to the right and our airport representative will be happily awaiting your arrival with this sign.
Private Tours and hotel taxi services: Your tour guide/driver will meet you at your hotel main lobby .
For Cruise Excursion, you will meet just outside your Montego Bay, Falmouth or Ocho Rios Jamaica cruise ship terminal. All necessary details will be printed on your electronic invoice or sent to you in email.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.