Negril Hotel transfers Kingston Airport Taxi
Book Kingston airport taxi private transportation to Negril, Private car service to Negril Hotel from Norman Manley International Airport NMIA. For large groups contact us HERE
About Negril Hotel transfer:
- VEHICLE TYPE NOT GUARANTEED. Vehicle types are based on availability and number of passengers.
- Private transfer for you or your group only.
- NO unwanted stops on the way, stop on your request.
- Departure pick up time will be send to your email so you have adequate time for check in.
- bookings accepted up to 12hrs.
Negril Hotel Taxi Rates
4 h 35 min (225.5 km) via Hwy 2000 and A1
- Private transfer
- One way & Round trip.
- Not Shared, this is private
- No charge for delayed flights
- No unwanted stops
Safety: Approved transportation
Protection: Secure checkout.
1 – 2 persons per vehicle
Luxury service not available
- Take the stress out of your arrival to Norman Manley International Airport
- Enjoy the services of English-speaking drivers
- Enjoy the freedom of having your transportation waiting for you
- Enjoy the privacy and comfort of a private transfer
- Enjoy comfortable seats and air-conditioning
- Door-to-door round-trip service to/from NMIA Kingston airport taxi
- Money back guarantee per policy.
|You’ve Discover so now travel around Jamaica safely and comfortable.
These are the instructions for meeting our representative;
Montego Bay Airport Transfers: On arriving at the MBJ airport and after checking through immigration and Customs, proceed to the arrival lobby, where you’ll pass the Avis and Island Car Rental desk to your right.
Exit through the double glass doors to the right of a blue Cambio (foreign exchange outlet). Continue to the right and our airport representative will be happily awaiting your arrival with this sign.
Private Tours and hotel taxi services: Your tour guide/driver will meet you at your hotel main lobby .
For Cruise Excursion, you will meet just outside your Montego Bay, Falmouth or Ocho Rios Jamaica cruise ship terminal. All necessary details will be printed on your electronic invoice or sent to you in email.