Jamaica, land we love, is the largest island of the Commonwealth Caribbean and the third largest of the Greater Antilles after Cuba and Hispaniola filled with beauty all around. Here are places you should visit this summer.
1. White River Valley
Located by the Old Spanish Bridge in Labyrinth, St. Mary. There’s a rope swing there too.
2. Island Gully Falls
Location: Breadfruit Walk, St. St.Ann. Note: It’s in Ocho Rios. It’s actually 15 minutes outside of the town of Ocho Rios.
3. Breadnut Valley Falls in Maggotty, St. Elizabeth
4. Reggae Falls in St. Thomas.
In Hillside, St Thomas, you will find Reggae Falls or Damhead as locals call it. The waterfalls cascading several feet to the Johnson River was dammed many years ago to make a hydro-electric station.
From a different perspective.
5. The Blue Lagoon in Port Antonio, Portland.
6. Dornoch River in Stewart Town, Trelawny
7. Frenchman’s Cove in Port Antonio in Portland
Frenchman’s Cove: where the River flows to the sea.
8. Somerset Falls in Portland.
More of the beautiful Somerset Falls.
9. Enchanted Gardens in Ocho Rios, St. Ann
10. Boston Beach in Portland