Grand Palladium transfers Kingston Airport Taxi
Book Kingston airport taxi private transportation to Grand Palladium, Private car service to Grand Palladium from Norman Manley International Airport NMIA. For large groups contact us HERE Grand Palladium Jamaica and Lady Hamilton resort is located in Point Lucea, not in Montego Bay as advertised.
About This transfer:
- VEHICLE TYPE NOT GUARANTEED. Vehicle types are based on availability and number of passengers.
- Private transfer for you or your group only.
- NO unwanted stops on the way, stop on your request.
- Departure pick up time will be send to your email so you have adequate time for check in.
- bookings accepted up to 12hrs.
Grand Palladium Taxi Rates
Safety: Approved transportation
1 – 2 persons per vehicle
Luxury service available
|You’ve Discover so now travel around Jamaica safely and comfortable.|
- Ricks Cafe Negril Beach Day trip from Montego Bay Negril Grand Palladium From: $40.00
- Appleton Estate Rum Tour from Ocho Rios, Montego Bay Jamaica
What to Do in Kingston
Kingston was the home of reggae’s greatest icon, Bob Marley. Fans can pay tribute at the Bob Marley Museum, his former residence. Learn about some of Jamaica’s less-known figures at National Heroes Park, with memorials dedicated to important national figures. Take in some greenery in the middle of Kingston at the Hope Botanical Gardens, a 200-acre park that includes a zoo.
Day Trips from Kingston
The perfect day trip from Kingston is an excursion into the nearby Blue Mountains. This area is packed with hiking trails and scenic waterfalls, and it is known as one of the top coffee-growing areas in the Caribbean. Explore the famed 17th-century pirate haven at Port Royal. Most of the historic city is under water, including a sunken pirate ship in the harbor, but the town offers shops and casual eateries along its walkable main street.
Don’t deep dive into your hard-earned savings to travel! Choose Spirit Airlines for your flights to Kingston and discover the many ways our flights help you save big!